Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions test
Please refer to our before using our site becoming our member.
- MarriagePaper.com is marriage information Service Provider which provides a platform where relevant information of prospective and wishful Bride/Groom is made available. The terms and conditions set forth hereinafter are applicable to all visitors/Members/Associates of the site.The user's should and it is his responsibility to refer and is bound by the Terms and Conditions of the site while accessing the site.
- Any person who visits/registers in our website must be of age 18 years for Girls/ 21 years for Boys or over and marriageable, as per the laws of the country and we shall take them as explicitly understood and agreed upon our terms and condition and he/she has the right and authority to enter into this agreement as per the law of India with a view of finding a suitable spouse for marriage.
- The person who is using this site for matrimonial negotiation and/or for viewing is termed as "Member".
- The person/organisation that is using this site for advertisement/communication for commercial/non-commercial purpose is termed as "Affiliates".
- Website, our Website, Site means "marriagepaper.com"
- Ad means "advertisement displayed on site".
- Our service service means "Service/s of marriagepaper.com/other service/s".
- Our e-newspaper means "marriagepaper.com".
- Text, Messages, Photos, Profiles means "Content".
- This site is only for only for initiation of martimonial negotiation.
The following are the main Terms and Conditions which are subject to modification/change at any point of time without any prior notice /intimation.
TERMS FOR USING THE SITE OF OUR AFFILIATES
- If you visit any commercial/non-commercial site/organisation affiliated with "marriagepaper" whether or not included in the marriagepaper website you will also be subject to Terms and Conditions applicable to such service or business of the said organisation (as such goods and such services are beyond the services provided by us unless explicitly stated otherwise)
- That you are confirming by being a member of MarriagePaper.com regarding the use of the site and/or its affiliates that if any provisions of this agreement is held invalid,the remaining portion of the Agreement shall continue in full force and effect along with the new addition/alteration in the Agreement.
To register as a member of the site The person should be Indian National and Citizens/Persons of Indian Origin (PIO)/Non Resident Indians (NRI)/Person of Indian Descent or Indian Heritage/Are not disabled by any law from entering into a contract and must be at least 18 years of age for women and 21 years of age for men as per the law of India, and legally eligible to enter into matrimonial alliance.
Members can use The site is for the personal use and for non commercial purpose of individual members only.
Members can't use this site or its contents:
- As a media for transferring junk mails, chain letters, unsolicited advertisement, solicitation, buying and selling of any products or services(other than that of our affiliates) through this site, to provide link to other website or with any commercial and/or non-commercial Endeavour.
- To copy, sell, resell, reproduce or otherwise exploit for any commercial purpose without express written consent of "M/S Welcome Marriage". Yet for any unauthorised use we may terminate the permission of license granted by " M/S Welcome Marriage".
- To download/print(other than our printing service provided to member/s)
- To modify partly or totally.
- To use any robots,data mining/gathering/extraction.
- To use any information obtained from the site for harassing, abusing or harming another person or in order to contact such person for any hidden motive.
MARRIAGEPAPER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO:
- Accept or reject the membership and to terminate such membership without assigning any reason whatsoever.
- Remove or edit the content which may threaten the safety and security of member/s and/or the safety of marriagepaper.com
- Cancel Subscription
- Make changes to our site, policies, terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
- Monitor the conduct of member and/or initiate action against suc registration in case there is any violation of rules of ours, but has no obligation to monitor/negotiate/settlement of any dispute between you and other member.
- Verify the content posted on our site and ask for documentary evidence as proof(but has no obligation to verify), failing which we may terminate the membership without any refund.
- In the event of any infringement/breach of the terms of the site herein we may terminate your membership and you will not be entitled to any refund of unused Subscription fees if any.
- Terminate your access to the site at any time without any reason whatsoever, however you may terminate your membership at any time, for any reason by writting to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cancel the registration of and eliminate any non-individual membership(unless specially permitting in writing) from M/S Welcome Marriage and take appropriate legal action against such registrants civil or criminal.
- During the introduction of any SCHEME, the same will act for the new members under that scheme but the other existing members would continue to follow the scheme they joined with.
- Showing the contact address, to/by the member are the discretion of the member by selecting yes/no for displaying contact details on the website at the time of registration.
- Edit the content of the advertisement.
- Membership will be automatically suspended if any member uses abusive, obscene, sexually oriented message to other members while contacting or otherwise. Legal action may be taken against the offender including but not limited to the content that
- Promotes information that you know its fake, confusing or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene and defamatory.
- Involve/promote illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy or providing or creating computer viruses.
Proprietary rights in content
- Except for the information, which is posted by the member, M/s. Welcome Marriage and its site MarriagePaper.com owns and retains the proprietary rights in the site and service.
- You can't copy, modify, publish or transmit, distribute, perform, display or sell any such proprietary information The site contains copyrighted material and other proprietary information of the site MarriagePaper.com and its licensors whether registered or not.
- You may not post, distribute or reproduce in any way copyrighted material, trademarks or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights.
By posting any content to any public area of MarriagePaper.com, we shall take you as explicitly understood and agreed upon by automatically granting and warranting that you have the right to grant, to the site and its Members, an irreversible, continuous, non-exclusive, fully paid, worldwide license to use, copy, perform, display and distribute such information and content posted in our site and we can also incorporate such information and content into other works. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and you agree to accept all responsibility of your account THE SITE ASSURES NO RESPONSIBILITY WHETHER ONLINE OR OFFLINE
- TECHNICAL: For any error, omission, interruption delay in operation or transmission, technical malfunction or any telephone, computer online service providers, software, email on account of technical problem or traffic congestion.
- NON-TECHNICAL: For the content and information including, but not limited, to profile and photograph you post or transmit through our service
All the member/s of MarriagePaper.com and its consortium of portal have allowed us to get in touch with him/her by using postal/email address and/or telephone/mobile numbers on events, offers, information, market research and promotions.
- All the ad may take few hours for validation process and then the ad will be available on website.
- The site may announce different scheme from time to time and the said scheme will remain valid to the member/s registering on or during the period of scheme.
- Editing of ad is not allowed.
- If we find any prohibitive or objectionable content in your ad or you are misusing the site other than your own negotiation we reserve the right to modify/cancel/reject the ad without showing any reason.
- We reserve the right to modify the content of your ad if required.
- Our official language is English.
- We reserve the right to change in any rules. Any change in the Rules & Regulations, Terms and Conditions will be displayed on the site and it will be deemed have been served. No personal notice to each and every member will be served.
- From time to time, we may ask you for personal information and/or send promotional material to you, for promotional schemes/research sponsored by us.
- Only true and correct information must be used to register with us.
- Members are requested to make thorough enquiry before acting/proposing.
- You must set your password and must keep it safely and we advice you to use it personally.If you forget the password, inform us and we shall make necessary arrangement for re-generating password and informing you the same to your registered mobile number via SMS.(Free for first time but from 2nd time, it may be chargeable).
Membership will be automatically suspended if any member uses abusive, obscene, sexually oriented message to other members while contacting or otherwise. Legal action may be taken against the offender including but not limited to content that Involve/promote illegal activities.
- The site is not liable nor accepts any responsibility for continuing circulation of ad of the member whose negotiation has been materialized within the registration period but not informed.
- We will not disclose any of your personally identifiable information to the third party unless:
1. We have your permission.
2. Special circumstances such as compliance with the law enforcement authority.
- Since the internet is not completely secure, we will try our best to safe guard the confidentiality of your personally identifiable information and the transmission made by us by means of internet.
- Since it is the internet service, similar to matrimonial advertisement on newspaper, any person can see the advertisement and can make contact with you. We don't have any control from debarring any person from visiting our website, yet you can make control over the unwanted enquiries but you have to publish at least one contact detail for getting the response from the suitable match.
- To protect against the laws of misuse and alteration of the information,we have placed appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures. For example, our data are accesible only by our authorised personnel. If you want to edit your ad you have to go through your password and your editing will be subject to our validation process.
- Members are requested to make thorough enquiry before acting or proposing.
WE DO NOT TAKE ANY RESPONSIBILITY AND DISCLAIM ANY LIABILIES FOR
- THE CONTENT POSTED ON THE SITE
- ANY COMMUNICATION/ACT MADE BY THE MEMBERS OR BY ANYONE DURING/AFTER THE TENURE OF MEMBERSHIP WHETHER ONLINE OR OFFLINE.
- You hereby allowing by giving consent to receive communications by SMS,email or calls from marriagepaper.com or its affiliates or its partners with regard to the services provided by them
- www.marriagepaper.com is not responsible for any Service/Conduct of any User/Member/Associate or by any User/Member/Associate or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the service whether online or offline.
- Our request/suggestion to all Members:
- To inform us if the marriage gets settled, so that the said ad can be removed from the serivce.
- We have come across instances of a member receiving message with contact details:
- We strongly advise the member to undertake proper inquiry till you get satisfied and then give your contact details.
- www.marriagepaper.com is not liable nor accepts any responsibility for any damage/loss arising to user seeking access or using any website for any content or services of the website(provided as link to other website on our website) which is maintained by the third parties over which has no control.
SUGGESTIONS AND COMPLAINTS
Suggestion and complaints are to be first addressed to: rolex replica
Customer Support Division
And if there is any dispute still remains unresolved or you remain unsatisfied by using our site and with our service assurance, you agree that the
dispute will be governed under jurisdiction at the District Court, South 24 Paragan(s)/ Calcutta High Court.
Even after this agreement is terminated, the provision will remain in force.
Members/Viewers are advised to make thorough enquiries before acting upon any description displayed on the site.
The site does not vouch or subscribe to the claims and representations made by the members regarding any particulars e.g. age, income, status, etc. of the bride/groom and his/her family.